With Reflex WMS, we help companies in the spare parts sector (automotive, IT, industrial and medical equipment, household electrical goods, etc.) to meet their main challenges:
- Manage an enormous number of items which vary greatly in terms of size, weight, rotation rate, etc.
- Have the right spare part at the right time to repair the end customer’s product as quickly as possible
- Prepare and deliver numerous orders within a very short timeframe, often several times a day
- Reduce logistics costs, transport costs and delivery times
- Automate returns and non-compliant items management
A comprehensive and open WMS
Reflex WMS is designed for logistics providers and manufacturers alike. It can be adapted to any context: single or multi-warehouse, BtoB or BtoC customers, different preparation methods (e-commerce, pre-packing). It can be interfaced with third-party systems: ERP, after-sales, CRM, logistics warehouse mechanization.
Preparation and delivery in just a few hours
Reflex WMS optimizes preparation and goods availability times: our software automates the processing and directing of orders according to the quantity ordered, the level of urgency, the delivery location, the selected carrier or the distribution channel.
End-to-end management of stocks and logistics flows
Our warehouse management software provides you with a real-time overview of inventory and physical movements to provide an accurate response to the end customer.