Our staff, or integrator partners, will help you to deploy, integrate, operate and upgrade our Reflex logistics solutions throughout the world.
Our integration services
To help you to deploy and optimize our solutions, Hardis Group and its integrator partners:
- Offer configuration and integration services delivered by teams made up of engineers and business and IT consultants with hands-on logistics experience
- Guarantee the efficient implementation of our logistics software suite which is adapted to the specific requirements of your business and your sites throughout the world
Several methodologies have been developed to accelerate the deployment of our solutions: short projects, agile methods projects and core model projects.
Support and third-party application maintenance
We provide the following services to help you upgrade your logistics solutions or rapidly resolve issues:
- 24/7 support in French and English
- Local support provided by our integrator partners
- Third-Party Application Maintenance for customers having implemented specific developments based on Reflex
To ensure that your employees benefit fully from our Reflex solutions, our teams, or our partners' teams, offer the following training:
- Overview and initial training to learn the vocabulary and scope of our solutions
- Configuration and expert training to learn how to configure our solutions
- User training which is customized and adapted to your processes