Deployed in over 300 companies throughout the world, our Reflex WMS warehouse management solution helps manufacturers, retailers and logistics providers to set up reliable, efficient and agile logistics systems and meet e-commerce and omni-channel challenges.
Software to enhance logistics performance
Drawing on over 25 years of R&D and feedback from large groups and SMEs alike, Reflex WMS provides a global response to the challenges faced by logisticians:
- Optimize the management of receipts, stocks, preparations, inventories and returns
- Delivering products within increasingly short deadlines, with an impeccable quality of service
- Control logistics costs: productivity gains, inventory and transport optimization
- Increase agility and be responsive to changes: fast rotation rates, seasonal variation
- Improve collaboration with your suppliers and carriers upstream and downstream of the warehouse
- Management of e-commerce and omnichannel logistics flows
- Meet regulatory and quality requirements in terms of flow and goods traceability
- Orchestrate mechanization and robotization in real time
Ongoing optimization of logistics processes
Reflex WMS is natively multi-site and multi-customer and optimizes each logistics process: receipts and shipments, order picking, stock management and inventories, transport and deliveries, quality control and returns management, etc. Its high-level dashboards provide you with real-time visibility to efficiently manage your logistics operations.
Fully customizable, robust and efficient WMS
Its wealth of features and flexible configuration mean that our warehouse management software can adapt to all activities and handle all types of logistics flows (BtoB, e-commerce, omni-channel). Able to handle large volumes of orders by pallet, package or unit, it ensures end-to-end traceability and compliance with applicable regulations to manage certain categories of products (drugs, alcohol, hazardous goods, etc.).
Full-web and open warehouse management software